GFWC Junior Woman's Club of Midtown
GFWC Juniors’ Special Program: Advocates for Childrenis designed to encourage all Women’s, Junior, Juniorette, and International Affiliate clubs to make a difference in our world by becoming advocates for children.
- Creating a team and raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters through Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Raising over $1800 to fund one wig for a child who has lost their hair from injury or illness through our Wig Out event
- Holding a Trunk or Treat event for Little in the Big Brother Big Sister program who have not been matched with a Big
- Created a team and raised over $300 for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Cancer
- Fulfilled wish lists for children suffering from childhood illness and disabilities through Hang Tough Foundation's Santa Day